Thursday, January 28, 2010

Great Idea's Start Now!

For about the past 5 years, I have been sending my "Great Idea of the Day" ideas to different people but I have never actually kept track of them.  Starting today, my "Great Ideas" are going to start with number 100.  Now, I will be able to hopefully keep track of my ideas and refer back to them!  :)  Saying this,  I do fully understand that no one will probably ever need to refer back to them.  However, in the rare case they do, they will be able to and they will all be organized!  I couldn't start with "Great Idea #1" because it would infer this is would be the first great idea I have ever had.  Nor could I start with "Great Idea #10,000" because that's kind of conceded.  Therefore, I have decided to start at a good, solid number to get me started!  :)  So, get ready for my great ideas!  I will be posting two today!  I am also going to look through past emails to see if I can find some of these old ideas and see if I can post them too!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment